Today is Gandhi Jayanti. On this occasion, we will tell you that Gandhiji was the only person who worked to inspire everyone with his words. Inspired by his words, many people’s lives were changed. On the occasion of his birthday, we are going to tell you some of his said things which will always inspire.
By reading these things, the mind is also relieved and wants to read them again and again. You can do the job of inspiring them by telling these words to someone else. If you want to become a successful person, then these precious thoughts of Gandhiji will definitely bring changes in your life. We are telling you about some similar things said by Gandhiji.
- Any man is a creature made of his thoughts, he becomes what he thinks.
- If you want the world to look as you want, then first of all make the changes that you want to see in the world.
- is duniya mein saty bina jan samarthan ke bhee khada rahata hai kyonki vah aatmanirbhar hai.
- doosaron mein achchhaee dekho aur khud mein buraee dekho yahee aapakee sabase badee achchhaee hain.
- hamesha logon ko apane vichaaron, shabdon aur karm ke poorn saamanjasy ka lakshy rakhana chaahie. hamesha apane vichaaron ko shuddh karane ka lakshy rakhen, usake baad sab kuchh theek ho jaayega.
- jab bhee aap niraasha kee chapet mein aaen, yaad kar lena kee hamesha saty aur pyaar ke path kee hee jeet hotee hain!
- In this world, truth stands without public support because it is self-sufficient.
- See the good in others and see the evil in yourself. That is your greatest good.
- People should always aim for complete harmony of their thoughts, words and deeds. Always aim to purify your thoughts, after that everything will be alright.
- Whenever you are in the grip of despair, remember that the path of truth and love always wins!
- Do not make any decision in anger because anger is the enemy of right understanding.
- Live as if you are going to die tomorrow, learn that you are going to live forever.
- Hate sin, not a sinner, because a sinner sins for any reason.
- The best way to know yourself is to immerse yourself in the service of other people.
- Silence of man is the most powerful speech, slowly the world will listen to you, but you have to do something different.